Welcome to the Cool Free Recruitment Tools area. The place where I share all the great free tools that are out there to enable Recruitment & HR folk to better their chances of placing / hiring the right people!
Recruitment Geek’s Tools
Before I give away everyone else’s freebies let me tell you about my own. I have developed a couple of tools that enable you to search “Business Networks” better and more efficiently!
Other Free Tools
- Falcon.io - A Google Chrome/Twitter plugin that will list all known / associated social networks based on a twitter handle that you hover over
- WhoWorks.At - A Google Chrome plugin that will list LinkedIn members that are linked to be working at the company, who’s website you are viewing at the time
- Rapportive - A tool that plugs into Gmail and lists associated Social networks to the email address you are sending to/receiving from
- 360Social – A tool similar to falcon.io that is a plugin for Google Chrome that when you hover over a link to someone’s social profile, whether Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook or other, will display an aggregated list of that persons other social networks
- (NEW) Prophet - A tool very similar to 360Social with the addition of email verification. Well worth a look! (Google Chrome Plugin)
Email Harvesting / Verification
- Email Extractor – This is a simple tool that allows you to paste in raw text full of emails and it will extract and organise them into comma separated
- Broadlook Contact Capture – This application enables you to harvest a webpage full of contacts and pulls them into an Excel exporting format
- MailTester – This is a service that gives you a green/red light indication as to whether an email address exists, out there in the “big bad wide world”
- Lippl – A chrome plugin that gives you a link to a LinkedIn public profile. This enables you to see more information on 3rd degree + connections.
- Bullhorn Reach – Radar – A service by Bullhorn that analyses your LinkedIn connections for activity to alert you of possible job changers
- FollowerWonk – A great tool that allows you to detail search Twitter profiles. Particularly Bios and Location
- MyPath- A Twitter tool that allows you to work out your path of connectivity to another Twitter users. Similar to how LinkedIn shows you your shared connections to someone. “6 degrees of seperation for Twitter”
- Twiangulate - A tool that allows you to compare networks of up to three people